The term ‘Candling’ is something of a misnomer since the product used is not candles but hollow tubes made from unbleached cotton or linen and hardened beeswax.
What happens during Ear Candling treatment?
Lasts approximately 45 minutes, a cloth is placed over the ear and a ear candle will be gentle inserted into the opening of the ear.
Benefits of Ear Candling?
- Relaxation and stress relief
- Stimulation of energy flow
- Ear fluid Circulation
- Reduced irritation of the ear canal
- Easing pressure problems following flying and diving
- Relief from sinus problems, headaches and snoring
- The softening and loosening of compacted earwax